This Cranberry Flatbread is the perfect mix of festive colors, textures, and flavors. Serve this flatbread as an appetizer at your next holiday party!
Image + recipe in collaboration with Partake Foods
Partake Pizza Crust Baking Mix
1 cup water
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp. active dry yeast (optional)
1/2 tsp. onion powder (optional)
1/2 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
Cranberry Raspberry Sage Jam
4 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
For topping: Freshly chopped arugula, pomegranate arils + honey
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Make the pizza crust dough as instructed on the package. Bake for 12 minutes.
3. Spread cranberry jam evenly over the flatbread.
4. Top with goat cheese.
5. Bake directly on oven rack for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is warmed and the flatbread is crispy.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Garnish each with freshly chopped arugula, pomegranate arils and a drizzle of honey.
8. Cut into small wedges or strips and serve. Enjoy!