Cranberry Sage Meatballs
cranberry sage meatballs
Serve these with mini skewers as an appetizer or over rice or pasta as a quick weeknight dinner.
1 pack Aidells Caramelized Onion Meatballs
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 c. shallots, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 jar Cranberry Raspberry Sage Jam
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. water
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. fresh sage
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a sauté pan. Add shallots and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes.
2. Add jam, sugar, water, mustard and 1 tbsp. sage and simmer 4-5 minutes over med-low heat.
3. Add meatballs and continue to cook over low heat for an additional 10 minutes. If sauce gets too thick, add a touch of water.
4. Remove from heat and garnish with remaining sage.
5. Serve over rice or pasta.