A TSJC Father's Day cookout pick!
Image by Delish
2 peaches, halved
1 pineapple, cut in rings
2 banana, sliced lengthwise
1/2 c. Plum + Rose Jam
1/4 c. bourbon
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. brown sugar
1. Pre-heat your grill. While it's heating, add the Plum Jam, bourbon, vanilla and brown sugar to a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Once the plum mixture begins to slightly boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer gently for about 10 minutes or until the mixture slightly thickens.
3. Prep the grill before adding your fruit. Be sure to brush the grates and ensure the grill is nice and hot to prevent sticking.
4. Add your fruit to the grill. Brush on the plum sauce and let the fruit cook for about 2 minutes. Don't move the fruit around too much so that you get nice grill marks.
5. Remove the bananas. Flip the peaches and pineapples over, brush again with the plum sauce and cook an additional 1-2 minutes (the riper the fruit, the faster it will soften).
6. Lay the fruit on a serving platter, and brush again with the sauce while the fruit is still warm. Serve with the remaining sauce on the side. Feel free to serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!