A super easy way to use up some of those ingredients in your pantry.
Image + recipe by Dom N' the City
Makes 12-16 bars
2 cups of old-fashioned oatmeal
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
3/4 cup of melted butter
1 1/4 cup of any Trade Street Jam
1. Mix oatmeal, flour, walnuts, brown sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. Add in melted butter and stir.
3. Use a 9x9 square cake pan (sprayed with non-stick spray or lined with parchment paper) and use half of the oatmeal mixture and pack it into the bottom of the pan to form your crust.
4. Bake for 15 minutes on 350 degrees.
5. Remove and let cool for at least 10-15 minutes.
6. Add your jam and sprinkle the remaining of the oatmeal mixture.
7. Place back into the oven for 15 minutes.
8. Allow the bars to cool down and ENJOY!