Strawberries + Cream Cake
A delectable treat loaded with fresh strawberries and a rich jam-infused cream.
Image + recipe in collaboration with Partake Foods
For the cake:
2 3/4 cups Partake 5-in-1 Baking Mix
1 cup + 2 tbsp. water
1/3 cup neutral tasting oil or butter (Vegan butter is great!)
3/4 cup cane sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla
For the strawberries + cream:
1/2 cup room temperature vegan butter
1/2 cup Strawberry Chipotle + Fig Jam
2 cups confectioners sugar
2 cups fresh strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine wet ingredients and sugar until blended.
3. Add Baking Mix and whisk until smooth.
4. Pour into prepared 8” pan—either all parchment lined or non-stick spray.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool completely before assembling.
7. Combine butter and jam until well mixed.
8. Stir in confectioners sugar until smooth.
9. Slice strawberries in half and remove stems.
1. Layer strawberries on top of one cooled cake layer.
2. Pipe frosting on top of strawberries in an even layer.
3. Lay 2nd layer on top of first.
4. Pipe frosting on top layer.
5. Layer strawberries on top to finish.