Strawberry Cheerio Nutella Toast
strawberry cheerio nutella toast
Just when you thought you could never be a kid again.
Makes 2 servings.
2 slices thick cut white bread (like Texas Toast)
4 tbsp. Strawberry Chipotle & Fig Jam
1/4 cup Nutella
1 banana, sliced
1/4 cup Cheerios, slightly crushed
Honey, to garnish
1. Smear 2 tbsp. of strawberry jam on each slice of toast.
2. Top jam with slices of banana.
3. Heat Nutella in microwave in 15 second bursts for about 45 seconds, until spreadable.
4. Drizzle Nutella over toasts.
5. Top toasts with Cheerios (crunch in your hand and sprinkle!).
6. Drizzle over honey and enjoy.